The Otago MBA has international exchange partnerships with 16 top MBA business schools and universities around the world. Our students have the option to undertake international exchange in Phase Two as an alternative to elective study at the University of Otago Busiiness School at no extra tuition fee.
Our international exchange programme offers you the opportunity to further widen your global perspective and horizon. You may choose to study in a developed country in North America or West Europe, or in a fast growing economy in Latin America or Asia.
Students applying for International Exchange are encouraged to select schools in countries where they have not lived previously. This approach further enhances students’ international awareness and ability to take on a career in the global economy.
Benefits of the Otago MBA International Exchange
An International Exchange offers students the opportunity to:
- expand international business networks
- study at two respected business schools but pay only one fee
- study areas not available at the University of Otago Business School
- experience an unfamiliar culture
- further reinforce global awareness.
Our University Exchange Partners
- Vienna School of Business (Austria)
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
- Schulich School of Business (Canada)
- Prague University of Economics (Chech Republic)
- Copenhagen Business School (Denmark)
- Grenoble Ecole de Management (France)
- Cologne University School of Business (Germany)
- ITAM (Mexico)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Yonsei University School of Business (Korea)
- University of St Gallen (Switzerland)
- Mahidol University College of Management (Thailand)
- Rotterdam School of Management (Netherlands)
- Carlson School of Management (United States)
- Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (United States)
- University of North Carolina (United States).